November 15th wooohooo

Belinda C.
on 11/13/04 7:45 pm - South Jersey, NJ
tomorrow is my day I am nervous and excited. heck I don't no what I am. I just want to get through this with the help of God. and get this load off of me. so I can enjoy life again. God is good all the time. God bless you all..
Dina S.
on 11/13/04 8:57 pm - west berlin, NJ
Belinda, Happy Belated Birthday!!! Good Luck and my prayers are with you, I am going on the 19th and scared to death, but just want it over with also. Please let us know how you are doing asap!!! Lots of Luck and Prayers. Dina
Susan Hegarty
on 11/14/04 3:31 am - Easton, PA
(((Belinda))) The very best of luck to you tomorrow. I will be thinking of you and praying that you have much success!! Susan
Kathy S.
on 11/14/04 3:35 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Hi Brenda I had my surgery in June and I was 54. It was the best thing I could do even though I still see myself fat. Everything will be fine. The advice I gice everyone is to put a smile on your face and that is the way you will awake from the operation. Have a positive altitude and please let us know how you are going. Kathy
Sandyct
on 11/14/04 9:33 am - Fairfield, CT
I just wanted to wish you good luck. I know exactly how you feel. My surgery is coming up on the 18th and I am also excited and nervous. Let us know how you are doing. Good luck and God bless you.
jill C.
on 11/14/04 12:42 pm - somerset, NJ
Best of luck- tomorrow 11/15 is my birthday so I'll make my wish on the candles of my cake for you to have a qucik, speedy recovery and a upcoming future of much happiness- and smaller dress sizes too! Best of luck- Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics