Size 32 Jeans...How Great Is That?

jlewisjr
on 11/12/04 3:56 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: Happy Friday to all. It's raining here in New Jersey but as always I look at my life as being very sunny and bright. I hope that you all had the chance to view my fall body and leather pants photos earlier this week. I never knew that so many of you want to fight my wife over me (LOL). I went out at lunch today to buy a new pair of jeans because the ones i bought a few months ago were getting big. To my amazement I got into a size 32. That's a new low in my waist size and a full 22 inches below my pre-surgery size of 54. You could only imagine just how happy I was. I know that my success has come as the result of the work I've put in and I just want to encourage others that success is destined for all who put in the work, follow your surgeon's plan and don't give up or give in. Till next time, Jesse 373/190/-183
Laura H.
on 11/12/04 4:03 am - Belford, NJ
32 !!!! WOW !!!! You are really doing great with your weight loss !!!! CONGRATS !!!! On another mile stone. Laura
DJ
on 11/12/04 4:32 am - Parsippany, NJ
Jesse, I know its been said before and will be again.. your success has been awesome. I haven't seen a waist size of 32 since I was a teenager. Congrat's to you..
jill C.
on 11/14/04 12:50 pm - somerset, NJ
wow! that's awesome- congrats! when was your surgery and how many pounds have you lost?
Most Active
Recent Topics