support group info wanted

Sherry K.
on 11/10/04 6:21 am - Clementon, NJ
Does anyone know of a support group that meets in washington twp south jersey I know that there is one I just forgot the information on it. Please let me know asap Im in need of support and company of others who are in the same boat as me. Thanks Sherry -30
lheaton
on 11/10/04 9:44 am - millville, NJ
Hello Sherry, There is a wonderful Group that meets in Pitman @ the Nazerene Church, and we have a meeting this Friday at 7PM. So please join us as we all paddle our boats together. Would love to meet you and so would everyone else. Really nice people and Chrissie (leader) is wonderful. Please attend!!!!!!!! Lu
SJWendy
on 11/12/04 12:58 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Hi Sherry, As Lu wrote, we're meeting tonight and here are directions. Hope to meet you both tonight! Wendy Dr. Greenbaum 3/15/04 275/185/150 SJBSS MEETING Friday November 12, 2004 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm This event repeats every other week. Event Location: Church of the Nazarene, Pitman, NJ Street: Broadway/Main St and Evergreen Ave City, State, Zip: Pitman, NJ Notes: SOUTH JERSEY BARIATRIC SUPPORT SYSTEM The SJBSS meeting tonight is being held at the Nazarene Church on Main St. in Pitman, N.J. at 7 pm. Take 55 S to exit 53A which is Pitman/Glassboro exit. Go 2 traffic lights (Lambs rd.(bank on the left, bar on left corner, Eckerds on right) make a right. Follow a few miles to next traffic light (Broadway/Main St). (Heritages on right corner.) Make a left at the light. The Church will be 5-6 blocks on your LEFT BEFORE the next light! (You'll pass a 7-11 on your RIGHT and the next LEFT after the 7-11 will be Evergreen ave.
Most Active
Recent Topics