Aetna/USHC info

*linda* J.
on 11/9/04 12:10 am - belmar, nj
Hi everyone! I have decided along with my family doctor to have gastric bypass surgery. Now here's the problem. Does anyone know of a doctor in NJ who participates in Aetna/USHC? I can not afford to go out of network and I am getting dizzy searching for a doctor. In advance, thats for any help!!
Krissy
on 11/9/04 12:39 am - Cranford, NJ
Hi Linda, Congrats on your decision to change your life! Im sorry I cant help you here. Have you tried contacting Aetna to have them refer you to an in-network dr? ~Kristin
Nannette
on 11/9/04 12:55 am - Toms River, NJ
I had Aetna and needed to stay in-network too. Romanelli at Jersey Shore had Aetna when I checked him out, but I chose to see United Surgical Associates in Staten Island (SI Univesity Hospital) - Dr. Heather McMullen or Dr. Jeffrey Nicastro -- both are awesome! Never incurred any charges other than my co-pays. Staten Island was closer to Toms River (1 hr drive) than many of the North NJ locations that were still in-network. E-mail me if you want more information Lap RNY 6/16/03 -- 336/161/150
cmr3399
on 11/9/04 3:47 am - Bayville, NJ
Earl Noyan BAsed out of Centra State in Freehold....I used him and LOVE him! Also..Romanelli dropped Aetna.... Christine
dpnna
on 11/10/04 8:30 am - w. orange, nj
Jordan Garrison,MD takes Aetna & he has an office in St Michaels Medical Center, Newark and another in Denville .He has a free support group meeting in his office in St Michaels this Saturday 10 am & then another at 7 PM at St Clares in Dover next wednesday nite- call 973 877 5059 for info. Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics