Hi all, I got my approval!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/04 11:05 am - old bridge, NJ
After waiting two weeks I finally got my approval. I was shocked, I can't believe they did it the first time around. I'm getting so scared now, Is this normal having the feeling of backing outlast miniute. My surgery date is Nov. 16th. Right around the corner......Does anyone know of any good support groups in Middlesex or Monmouth counties? Would be great having some WLS Buddies. Kristie Marie
Marta Ines C.
on 11/7/04 1:50 pm - Newark, NJ
CONGRATS ... ON YOUR NEW JOURNEY . WELCOME SOON TO THE LOOSING SIDE.
cmr3399
on 11/7/04 11:16 pm - Bayville, NJ
There are 2 good ones that I know of..one at Centra State if Freehold and one at Jersey Shore Medical Center... Congrats and Good Luck... HUGS Christine
Krissy
on 11/8/04 1:31 am - Cranford, NJ
Kristie, Congrats on your approval!! The 16th is coming up quick!! I know Dr. Mehta has moved his support group to Raritan Bay Hospital in Old Bridge, dont know if that is too far for you. Keep us posted on your progress! ~Kristin
Diana M.
on 11/10/04 3:57 am - Carteret, NJ
HI Kristie... It's Diana(Jeamel's friend). We spoke a week or so ago. Congratulations once again on your upcoming surgery. It's less than a week away. I am very, very happy for you. Best of Luck. I know you will do well. Take care, Diana [email protected]
(deactivated member)
on 11/10/04 9:05 pm - old bridge, NJ
Hey Diana, Nice to hear from you. How are you feeling? I hope your having a speedy recovery. It's pretty funny that you found my post in here. Obesity Help is becoming an addiction. The support is great here and you get tons of information. Well, I'm 5 days away and soooo scared. This is my first surgery, I hope it goes well, so many thoughts have been running through my mind latley. It's pretty weird. Thanks for the protein powder. I tried it the say you gave it to me, not bad. I went to Vitamin Shoppe and they sold nectar there, I bought the Crystal Ice one. It's like Rasperry flavored. It was too funny the powder was white and the second I mised it with water, it turned bright blue!!!!!!! But it's easy to get down...Only on thing, they added so much dye that when you go potty, you have a surprise! I was freaking out and had to call my doctor....lol. Only Me!!! Listen, keep in touch any time you want to talk or need some additional support. Please call me. Jeamel has my #. Say a prayer for me. Kristie-
jill C.
on 11/11/04 2:58 pm - somerset, NJ
Hi Kristie- congrats!! Lots of luck. I go for a consult 12/1. I too am looking for a support group. You live fairly close to me. I am in Somerset. So please keep me posted with your progress. Who knows maybe we'll get to meet and go to the same support group. Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics