From A Suit To Leather Pants!!

jlewisjr
on 10/29/04 3:42 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: Welcome to my regular Friday post, the Halloween Edition. We are having our Halloween feativities at work today and I am part of a group calling ourselves the "Prize Patrol". I had to wear a suit and everyone is very impressed seeing me dressed up. Not bad for a person who was self-councious before surgery about wearing a suit that looked to be too small to wearing a 42 regular and people saying that I look fantastic. My wife took me out this week because she wanted to but something for methat she always wanted me to have. We would up at a leather store and she bought me my first pair of leather pants, waist size 32. I haven't been a 32 since the 8th grade. To say the least it's been a fun week. Don't worry, photos will be taken in both outfits and I will post them soon. Till next time, Jesse 373/190/-183
DJ
on 10/29/04 5:35 am - Parsippany, NJ
WOW!! a 32... that's awesome... you've really come a long way Jesse. You should be floating on air these days. Congratulations
DALISA A.
on 10/29/04 2:59 pm - ROSELLE, NJ
GOD is good Jesse i know exactly how you feel.the Lord blessed me on 5-18-04 with the gastric bypass and may i add NO COMPLICATIONS i went from wearing a 28 waist and a 34 top to a size 18 all in 5 months.the day of my surgery i weighed in @ 300lbs i lost 100lbs in 5 months.GOD IS GOOD.so you enjoy yourself life and all the greatness that comes along with it and also enjoy shopping i feel so much better knowing that i don't have to go to one particular part of the store PLUS SIZES. Jesse God bless you and your family
Most Active
Recent Topics