Words of Encouragement for You!

PAMELA B.
on 10/28/04 9:58 pm - PHILADELPHIA, PA
Greetings Everyone!........ There comes a time in life when you know that the DESIRES of your heart must be fulfilled. The process for acheiving those GOALS and OBJECTIVES may not always be comfortable, convenient nor will the process in many situations be expedient. But, as many of you have shared with me in such an inspirational manner such phrases as: Hold on Don't let Go; Be Steadfast and Unmoveable; Be Encouraged; You can Do This; Don't Give Up!.......etc. allows me to know and want to share with you the reader(s) the same ENCOURAGING words. Don't give up, "STAND" as Donnie McClurkin informed us many years ago, when there's nothing left to do, YOU just "STAND" watch the Lord see you through, for after you've done all you can, you just "STAND". I recall coming up in New Orleans, La. in this typical Baptist Church and singing songs such as: What a Friend We have in Jesus; God Never Fails; Blessed Assurance Jesus is Mine; etc...and one of my favorite songs that I found so much peace and joy singing was a song called "Through it All" and the words went something like this: I'll sing them for you Through it all Through it all I've learned to trust in Jesus I've learned to trust in God Through it all Through it all I've learned to depend upon his word.... Well, "Thank You" for spending some time with me and let's do this again really soon..... Much love to my BAF family and I would love to chat with many of you because even today has been rough for me, but, I'm holding on and won't let go of my hearts desire to have this surgery. Email me at your convenience and let's share thoughts ...... .....Peaceful blessings.....
Most Active
Recent Topics