Help..please..

bellafem
on 10/25/04 3:33 am - Union, NJ
I'd like to know if anyone knows of a WLS surgeon NJ who does the Lap RNY and takes Horizon NJ Health Care (HMO)? I've found a few in NJ who perform the open RNY but none which perform it Laproscopically and take my insurance. Any help would greatly be appreciated..Thank you God bless.. Christine
cmr3399
on 10/25/04 5:06 am - Bayville, NJ
Dr Earl Noyan....Based out of Centra State Medical Center....He was my Dr...LOVE HIM.... Christine Reeves
Laura H.
on 10/25/04 6:20 am - Belford, NJ
Hi Christine I used Dr Romanelli out of Jersey Shore I have Horizon BCBS Hmo. I'm not sure if he takes your ins. but its worth a phone call !!! (732)531-1776 Good luck Laura
(deactivated member)
on 10/25/04 8:57 am - old bridge, NJ
Hi Christine, I'm not sure if this helps you but isn't Horizon also Blue Cross Blue Shield. I live in NJ and I have been going to the Cori Centers in NYC. I was freaked out at first but after my first appointment realized it was easy to get to from the train from NJ. They are a great group and take alot of insurances. If your interested in any info regarding them you can go to CORIcenters.com or you can email me at [email protected]. Hope that helps some. Kristie Marie
Most Active
Recent Topics