Any Honeywell Employees....

doodlebug
on 10/23/04 8:24 am - MN
Since Honeywell has it's corp office in NJ now I was wondering if there are any employees that have been approved for Gastric Bypass through them on this board? I know Honeywell is self insured and offers three insurance plans. If you have been approved can you tell me how hard it was and which insurance you used? I've been trying for awhile to get approved and would appreciate any help I can get.
thunderwp
on 10/23/04 12:25 pm - Dorothy, NJ
Have you tried talking with anyone in health benefits at your work? I found them to be very helpful plus with my insurance company I called them with my plan number and they told me what doctors to use to be covered. I hope this helps a little- Best Wishes- CAndie
doodlebug
on 10/23/04 3:06 pm - MN
I have been trying to get approved for 15 almost 16 months. Trust me I've talked to everyone who would give me a min of their time. They told me which Dr's to use also, they seem to be good ones, I just wish I could get approved and use them!
doodlebug
on 10/23/04 3:07 pm - MN
Did you go through Honeywell?
doodlebug
on 10/23/04 11:54 pm - MN
I was going for RNY as the Bariatric office I go to said it's harder to get the band. I can't imagine anything harder than this! I have heard of people being denied by Honeywell, but I can't find anyone who's been approved.
Most Active
Recent Topics