OK, Now I am getting very anxious!!

Susan Hegarty
on 10/20/04 5:33 am - Easton, PA
Surgeons office just called me and said they spoke to a nurse in the appeals dept of Cigna and faxed over all of the new clinical info to them (my 6 month dr supervised diet and nutritionist notes). OK, now we play the waiting game again, tick, tick, tick, tick . Cigna said decision could take up to 15 days, jeezzz. I didn't think I would be in the nerve bandwagon again, but here I am . I need to keep reminding myself that this is not a last resort and only the beginning. I can always wait until United kicks in on 11/29. But I always want what I want when I want it. Patience is not one of my strong points..lol. Anyway, thanks for listening all and God Bless . Susan
jersey girl
on 10/20/04 1:31 pm - MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ
Susan, Hang in there. I think you have provided them with all they need. Its just a matter of time before you wear them down! Looking forward to you posting a surgical date soon. Good luck. JG 284/161/150?
Susan Hegarty
on 10/20/04 1:45 pm - Easton, PA
Hey Jersey Thank you for that. At this point I can use all the encouragement I can get. I have been praying on this, so what will be is what's meant to be. If I need to try with a new insurance company then that's the route I shall take. Thanks again for your support. Susan
lorihauck
on 10/21/04 2:58 am - east windsor, NJ
RNY on 11/09/04 with
My thoughts are with you, fingers crossed and the whole 9 yards...pray pray pray....i know u will be approved! ttys, Lori
(deactivated member)
on 10/25/04 1:15 pm - old bridge, NJ
Hang In there! I'm also waiting on my approval from Blue Cross. I'm so nearve wracked. Stay strong it will come for us. Kristie ROtunno- Old Bridge, NJ
Susan Hegarty
on 10/26/04 11:50 am - Easton, PA
Hi Kristie you are so lucky to have bc/bs I heard they are wonderul! I see you are from Old Bridge, I grew up there and lived there almost all my life so hi neighbor. Best of luck to you on you approval and thanks for the uplift. Susan
Dawn H.
on 10/25/04 8:27 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
Susan... Hang in there sweets .. you are so close! its going to happen ... one way or another .. try excercising to keep your mind busy ! your angel is here thinking about you Dawn
Susan Hegarty
on 10/26/04 11:42 am - Easton, PA
Hi Dawn I am trying so hard not to be but I am so stressed out!! Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics