half way to my goal!

njcutie
on 10/19/04 1:07 am - Brick, NJ
hello everyone, just wanted to say i am half way to my goal. thought i would not get here so quick. i am now down 60 lbs. yippie!!!! my skin is starting to hang have to get to the gym. does anyone have suggestions with protein intake. i have to increase but can not stand the protein shakes and bars... please help.
lorihauck
on 10/19/04 11:51 pm - east windsor, NJ
RNY on 11/09/04 with
i am a pre - op 11/9/04 but i was told that u can sprinkle the protein in food....think about that and i hope it helps....~Lori
CHAS C.
on 10/21/04 12:43 am - BRICK, NJ
the carb countdown milk is high in protein and low carb, and doesnt tast bad at all, not like a protein shake anyway, also cold cut ham and turkey are good quick sources of protein, also turkey jerkey is a favorite of mine. good luck.
thunderwp
on 10/23/04 12:22 pm - Dorothy, NJ
I use the sugar free carnation instant breakfast (1pkt)mixed with powdered milk (1 pkt) and I add 2 splendas (i like sweet stuff lol) and its 150 cal 15 g protein. I like it cause now that it's getting colder I like warm drinks. Also cottage cheese is a good source of protein. Also try "any whey" pure veggie protein product its pretty much tasteless. - TC- CAndie
Most Active
Recent Topics