Dizzy

SeaShoreClams H.
on 10/14/04 5:09 am - Jersey City, NJ
It's been a year since I have a surgery and for some reason lately I have been dizzy. I am drinking enough water. I thought perhaps it was because I was hungry. I ate and it didn't work. I drank extra vitamins and i'm still dizzy. Has anyone else expierenced this? Any tips? Ugh I feel horrible!
Candice C.
on 10/14/04 5:11 am - West Deptford, NJ
Sugar levels are low???
lheaton
on 10/14/04 8:41 am - millville, NJ
Hello Candice, You may want to check your pause to be sure it is not running under 50 beats a minute. If it is make an appointment to see your doctor. Oh....You should see your doctor anyway...will help you feel more secure. Have a great day and take good care of yourself!!! Lu
JanineNJ
on 10/14/04 11:14 pm - NJ
What kind of dizzy? When you stand up fast? When you're doing nothing in particular? How long does it last? I get dizzy spells when I stand up too fast during "that time of the month". It lasts a couple of seconds but it feels like hours! Drs and I have narrowed it down to the iron loss even though my blood levels are the same before, during and after my cycle. I load up on the iron during my cycle and it helps somewhat but I still have to get up nice and slow during that week. Let us know how you're doing ~Janine
Most Active
Recent Topics