Almost there!

Candice C.
on 10/14/04 3:57 am - West Deptford, NJ
Ok, I had my sleep test 2 weeks ago. I had my results given to me yesterday 10/13/04. I found out that I had stopped breathing 1 time in 6 hours and had 38 times that I came close. My pulmonary doctor is not recommending any treatment and has said I am ok to go on getting the surgery. I go for my other breathing test on Monday 10/18/04, my chest x-ray is due to be scheduled and my upper G.I. is scheduled for November 8th. I am so happy that this is moving along so smoothly. Anyhow, I just thought I would post how things were going. Other than that nothing else to report. I just hope that my insurance is going to approve me to have this done. Candice Colkitt Sewell, NJ
Kathy W
on 10/14/04 4:04 am - NJ
Candice, Good for you!! , you're moving full steam ahead. Do you have a surgery date yet? Mine is Dec. 7th. Who is your doctor? I hope all your tests go smoothly. Happy thoughts Kathy Anxiously awaiting Dec. 7th and going over to the losing side
Candice C.
on 10/14/04 4:55 am - West Deptford, NJ
Congrats to you as well, Thanks for the support. Good luck. Candice
Candice C.
on 10/14/04 5:40 am - West Deptford, NJ
Oh, I did not even reply to what you said..... No, I don't have a surgery date yet. They told me that I cannot have one until I get all this junk done first. I hope I don't have any problems getting approved. I have Aetna Us Healthcare HMO. I was told that they will pay for it as long as you have 6 months worth of chart notes showing that you have taken other steps to try to lose weight before you go for the surgery. I have chosen Dr. Slotman in Cherry Hill, NJ. Wish me Luck! Candice Colkitt Sewell, NJ
Kathy W
on 10/14/04 5:48 am - NJ
Lots of luck to you.... I have my fingers crossed that you'll have a smooth and easy approval. Please keep in touch, if I can help in anyway just drop me a line. Happy thoughts, Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics