one week out of surgery

BrendaGriffiths
on 10/13/04 5:23 am - cape may court house, nj
i am 1 week out of surgery and doing well. i have lost 14 pounds so far. i can actually feel my collar bone. i am really tired of broth and jello but i see my dr. on friday and hopefully i can be put on full liquids. gas pains are lessening and the pain in my back is also. hubby has been wonderful through all of this. thank you to all of you who have emailed me. i really appreciate all of your emails!
Susan Hegarty
on 10/13/04 5:47 am - Easton, PA
Hi Brenda Welcome home frm your surgery and congrats on the weight loss. Keep up the good work and you'll be at goal before ya know it!! Susan
BrendaGriffiths
on 10/13/04 5:49 am - cape may court house, nj
thank you, it's hard but doable!
lorihauck
on 10/13/04 7:06 am - east windsor, NJ
RNY on 11/09/04 with
welcome home...I am so glad that you are doing well..I am gong on the 9th ..recoopng now from bronchitis and had to reschedule from the 12th...but i want to be safe..I also have a very helping and understanding Husband,,,,we are one of those lucky ones!..be well and keep up the posts,Lori cya on the losing side!
thunderwp
on 10/18/04 1:05 pm - Dorothy, NJ
I am glad to hear that you are doing better. That weeks seems to be the longest of my life lol . Walk walk walk those gas pains off.. that's the only thing that ever worked for me. I am up you way a lot.. my nutrictionist is at Burdette Tomlin Hospital! Keep up the good work! TC- Candie
Most Active
Recent Topics