I am Finally Approved!!!

barginfinder
on 10/9/04 1:45 am - Egg Harbor City, NJ
Hi all, Well after a very tense month I am finally approved!! I found out at the end of Aug. that I was denied due to my surgeon wanting to bypass more than the insurance company would let him do. Basically he wanted to bypass 150cm and they would only approve the 100cm. They claimed that anything more would be experimental! So after filing an appeal with the proof that it is industry standard, and waiting on egg shells, they accepted his proof that 150cm is an industry standard for people over 400lbs and I am officially having surgery on Oct. 29th WOO HOO!! I am so excited!! This has been on heck of a year. I feel like I have been holding my breath the whole time and now I am slowly being able to let it out and move on. I can't wait to join all the others here on the Losing side! Hugs Diane
COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 10/9/04 2:11 am - TRENTON, NJ
WHATS UP GIRL I'M COZETTE FROM TRENTON NJ, I SEE U ARE FROM EGG HARBOR CITY, MY EX BOYFRIEND LIVES IN EGG HARBOR TWP...WELL I WAS READING YA POST IN I WANTED TO SAY CONGRATS ON YA APPROVAL...I'M GLAD U PUT UP A FIGHT IN HUNG IN THERE I'M SO PROUD OF U IN I KNOW GOD IS TOO... I HAD SURGERY SEPT 21 AND I'M NOW 3 WEEKS POST OP AND LOST A TOTAL OF 30 LBS,,,,I STARTED OUT AT 390LBS AND I JUST GOT ON THE SCALE IN IT SAID 340LBS I DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT THERE. BUT I THINK I LOST 20 LBS BEFORE SURGERY.
cmr3399
on 10/9/04 2:36 am - Bayville, NJ
Congrats Diane....I am soooo very happy 4 u....Best of luck...Can't wait for you to become one heck of a loser!!!!! XOXOXOX Christine
Kathy W
on 10/9/04 3:03 am - NJ
Diane, Congrats!! . I very excited for you and can't wait to follow right along. My thoughts and prayers will be with you these next couple of weeks as you get ready for your big day. Happy thoughts always, Kathy Anxiously waiting for my big day....Dec. 7th.
Most Active
Recent Topics