Believe Me, I'm Not On A Diet!!!

jlewisjr
on 10/8/04 5:39 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: Here is my weekly story from the WLS front. I got on the elevator at my office yesterday and the person on the elevator with me noticed that I have lost quite a bit of weight. It's a fairly big building with about 1,500 people so I guess people have noticed my shrinking waistline over the past year. She commented that I looked great and wanted to know what diet I was on to lose all this weight. I told her that I'm not on a diet. She said, "come on, you have to be on a diet to lose all that weight." Once again, I said that I'm not on a diet that I had WLS. She was amazed when she asked how much weight have I lost and I told her 183 pounds in a little over a year. I can eat almost anything but I now make good food chioces and eat like a normal human being. I know that some of us would have given in and said that they were on a diet but I am proud to tell anyone who ask me about my weight loss that it was not a diet. I made the decision to make a permanent change of life through WLS and am proud to shout that I'm not on a diet, just eating a proper diet. Till next time, Jesse 373/190/-183
dpnna
on 10/8/04 8:34 am - w. orange, nj
I like this story- people ask me the same question & I also tell them I had WLS . Good for you Jesse! See you tomorrow at the support group meeting- Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics