DISCOURAGED-NEEDING AN ANGEL!

PAMELA B.
on 10/7/04 7:15 am - PHILADELPHIA, PA
Hi.....Everyone, I feel like giving up, but I know I can't and I won't, finding a doctor is so frustrating, and not having as much family or friend support can be discouraging, I am fighting this alone. It's been rough here in Philly for me for many reasons, I'm not from this region, been here 3 years, and being from New Orleans, La. people are so much more friendly etc.... I'm on my third doctor and trying to fight for this surgery has been quite an adversity here in the Philadelphia area. Need so much support, I don't own an automobile, and so transportation is minimal, as well as facing the challenge of a lack of mobility for the last three years in that I also have a degenerative spine, a thyroid problem that almost totally afflicted me, and last but not least I am 49yrs of age, single no kids, feeling all alone, with the exception of God on my side, I do not know if I would make it. Sigh...... Keep me in your prayers!
Nannette
on 10/7/04 10:53 pm - Toms River, NJ
Try the Bariatric Treatment Center in Langhorne, PA -- I know a few people who have used them successfully. Lap RNY 6/16/03 -- 336/163/150?
PAMELA B.
on 10/9/04 4:13 pm - PHILADELPHIA, PA
Nannette, Thank you so very much. I did contact the Bariactric Center and unfortunately they don't participate with the insurances for which I am participating. But, thanks to wonderful persons such as yourself for I've been given some other recommendations for which I am following up. Take Care...Good Luck....
Most Active
Recent Topics