Getting busy now

Kathy W
on 10/6/04 6:39 am - NJ
Hi all, I don't post too often on the boards, maybe because up until now I was sort of just a "lurker and looker". I feel more "part of the group" now that my surgery is scheduled. I spent the better part of a couple of hours yesterday making appointments for all my pre-op clearances....venous duplex scan, cardiology, pulmo, and final medical clearance. I also need to set up my pre-admission testing at St. Barnabus and find out when my greenfield filter will be inserted. (dr. said that it is usually done the week before surgery). I'm getting antsy now and December 7th can't come soon enough!! Have a great day all!! Kathy anxiously looking forward to Dec. 7th!!
Krissy
on 10/7/04 12:01 am - Cranford, NJ
Kathy, Congratulations! I wish you lots of luck on your upcoming surgery! I just posted a great wls article on food & feelings. Please take the time to read it. http://www.spotlighthealth.com/platforms/mo/obesityNews/obesityNewsDetails.aspx?id=84 ~Kristin
Susan Hegarty
on 10/7/04 3:08 am - Easton, PA
Kathy, Congrats and best of luck on your upcoming surgery!!! I am also scheduled for Decemeber at St Barnabus on the 27th. Susan
B4real
on 10/7/04 4:47 am - NJ
Congratulations Kathy, I'm so happy for you, Dec 7th will always be your anniversary day. Look out, it's just around the corner. LOL Best wishes to ya. **Hugs**
nancy P.
on 10/7/04 7:37 am - Middlesex, NJ
Greetings Kathy, I'm excited that things are coming together for your surgery. Not too long now. I want to ask you where you went for the "open house". You had mentioned it in one of our chats, although I must have deleted it. You mentioned that you were going to a support group meeting just prior at the same place. Please let me know, I think I am at that point. My husband and I have talked and he is showing more of an interest in being supportive in whatever decision I make. Is it routine to need so many pre-op clearances? Vascular, Cardio, pulmo... Talk to you soon, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics