Plastic Surgery APPROVED

B4real
on 10/5/04 3:35 am - NJ
Shouting all across New Jersey, Can you hear me? LOL I received that wonderful phone call this morning as I wa****ting the treadmill. I'M APPROVED FOR PLASTIC SURGERY. And I tell ya, when I got back on the treadmill, I was so hyped up I stayed on it a little longer than usual. LOL This is the day I've been waitting for. But anyhow please pray or wish me luck, I will take it all. Thanks **Hugs**Take care
Nannette
on 10/5/04 5:43 am - Toms River, NJ
Whoopie -- Congratulations -- I hope I can say the same myself soon. Will be submitting for approval in November - tentative surgery date for LBL set for January. Did it take much fighting on your part to get approved -- what insurance co do you have. If you don't mind sharing your secret, I'd really appreciate it. Again, congratulations Lap RNY 6/16/03 -- 336/163/150?
B4real
on 10/7/04 4:23 am - NJ
Hi there, Thanks for the congrats, I'm so thrilled cause I sure was getting depressed during the last leg of my journey, exercising until I'm pooped and then seeing all that hanging skinnnnnnnnnnn. grrrrrrrr. LOL But anyhow At first my ps staff submitted the papers to soon, and my insurance denied me. I saw the ps on April 27th, so the staff told me they will wait alittle longer, the end of Sept they resubmitted the info. I was approved within 2 wks. My ins is Horizon Mercy I think they recently changed their name to Horizon NJ Health. Best wishes to you also when you are ready to go forward. Your day will be here before you know it. Congrats on your wl. Hang in there hon. Blessings
Susan Hegarty
on 10/5/04 8:53 am - Easton, PA
CONGRATS!! AND BEST OF LUCK TO YOU WITH YOUR UPCOMING SURGERY. YOU WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS. SUSAN
B4real
on 10/7/04 4:27 am - NJ
Thank you for your support and kind words Susan, I will take all the prayers you can send up. LOL
Krissy
on 10/5/04 11:30 pm - Cranford, NJ
Lots of luck to you! and CONGRATULATIONS!!! ~Kristin (doin' the happy dance!)
B4real
on 10/7/04 4:29 am - NJ
Hi Kristin, I'm still doing the happy dance, thanks hon
lorihauck
on 10/6/04 6:47 am - east windsor, NJ
RNY on 11/09/04 with
heyyyyy...congrats to you! I go in on Tuesday for my RNY ....wahoo!
B4real
on 10/7/04 4:33 am - NJ
TUESDAYYYYYYYYYYYY, Wow congratulations, and best wishes to you. I will do the happy dance for you LOL Wahoooooooooooooo Hang in there hon.
Susan M.
on 10/15/04 10:35 am - Garfield, NJ
Hi there. I had my surgery 12/18/03. Who is doing your ps surgery? Do you think I should contact my original surgeon for info about it? I am not a big user of the site, but I will check back in a few days. Dr. Capella did my original surgery. I am sure that the weight that I can't lose is due to the excess sagging skin. How did insurance approve it? How long is the hospital stay? How long is recovery? I know I have a million questions, sorry. Thanks Susan Marinzulich [email protected] 973-478-4726
Most Active
Recent Topics