Almost at the 50lb mark!

Detective-Cruz
on 9/28/04 6:17 am - Beachwood, NJ
Hi Everyone!!!! Sorry it took so long to post, haven't been doing the computer thing until a few days ago. Well I had my surgery on August 17th by Dr. Romanelli. I had a complication, they thought I had a heart attack right after the surgery, I had horriffic chest pains and was having trouble breathing. But thank god it was from the stuff they fill your chest cavity with during surgery. A word of advise......If your even considering the surgery, STOP smoking now, I waitied and paid the price. I was 261 the day of my surgery and weighed in at 214 1/2 this morning. I cannot say enough about Dr. Romanelli and Cathy. They were there every step of the way. Took all my phone calls, and Dr. Romanelli even called and spoke to my Mom for over an hour after my "almost" heart attack. I should be going back to work around October 11th and stay on light duty for about 3 months. Everyday gets better, I love waking up and knowing I'm off to the gym and can do the full Curves workout. Love n kisses to all xo Chrissie xo
JC N.
on 10/5/04 11:41 am - Hamilton, NJ
Hi Chris!!! Congrats on the 50 pound mark. . .that's really GREAT. . .keep up the good work. . .it's great to be a loser isn't it. . . Take care! Judy Begin A New You OSSG
Most Active
Recent Topics