OT need some help

NAT
on 9/28/04 6:17 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey my wonderful support group this is Natalie from ATL GA and I plan on making a trip to NY in a couple days and need the 411 on a place to stay. I am looking for some good advise and I know how we are on these boards we are always looking out for eachother so what a better place to go to than this board for help.. Okay looking to stay in Manhattan perhaps is this a good stop to tour and looking for a great rate lets say oh around $70 and not too far from manhattan attraction if we can't stay right in manhattan. I am looking on the web but ya know it's best to get word of mouth and what a better place to do that on than the NY board. Oh and look if we can't stay right in manhattan that's okay as long as we get a good rate not looking to spend hundreds of dollars a girl wants to shop. We are driving to so that won't be a prob for a small travel and what subway would be close to any hotel you can suggest that can get us to Manhattan attraction such as central park, time square, shopping, and restaurants. Help a sista out... This is my first vacation for me since my surgery and with a hot young man ya know a sista needs to get her groove on hook me up Love Ya NAT down -90
SAVAGE
on 9/29/04 2:23 am - Howell, NJ
Natalie, go to hotel .com or priceline.com ypou can get great deals on there. you can pickjthe location and from a 2 star rating to 4 star hotel. you might get a deal in that price range. also some of the better hotels offer weekend package deals go to manhatten.com good luck and enjoy!!! joyce
l0ract
on 9/30/04 9:35 am - Seaside Heights, NJ
I work for the hotel industry. I can safely say that you are not going to find anything for that rate in NYC. You would be lucky if you found something for about $150.00 a night. That would be the Choice Hotels. But you also get a free continental breakfast with that. If you need more assistance please let me know. I live at the Jersey Shore. Maybe I can assist you from here.
Most Active
Recent Topics