FInally a little good news

Susan Hegarty
on 9/24/04 2:03 am - Easton, PA
I just received a retuen call from our new Human Resources Department. She gave me the good news that my company GE "does" cover gastric bypass surgery!! It just has to be medically necessary!! I am so happy I could cry. I have 3 letters of medical necessity in my Cigna file, 10 yrs of failed dieting and 3 months of recent dieting with my current pcp because wonderful Ciga is demaning that beautiful 6 month recent diet crap. Well Cigna can kiss my butt..lol . I think we are getting United Healthcare but not sure. HR told me that whatever plan we have wls will be covered because GE governs their medical plans. It looks like things are working out for a change. It feels good to share something positive. Thanks for listening everyone. Susan
Cherri
on 9/24/04 2:05 am - Carteret, NJ
Thats great news Susan Good luck with the process Cherrion
Irene S.
on 9/24/04 4:08 am - NJ
Wonderful news! irene
jersey girl
on 9/24/04 6:54 am - MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ
That's great. It sounds like you have/will meet all the criteria, and should be approved without a hitch. If you are denied you can deal directly with HR on this, and poss bypass the insurance appeal process. Being that GE is a self governed (self funded) plan, the company itself has the power to overrule the insur co denial. Just stay friendly with the HR people and good luck. JG
cmr3399
on 9/24/04 11:50 am - Bayville, NJ
Oh Susan..I am sooo Happy for you sweetie...It is so great to hear you finally rec'vd some wonderful news!!!!!! XOXOXOX Christine
Dawn H.
on 9/25/04 1:15 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
SUSAN! thats GREAT NEWS!! wount be long now Remember Im here for you when ever you need me Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics