Horizon BC/BS POS

ArleenDyan
on 9/21/04 11:50 am - Ocean County, NJ
Does anyone know any doctors in NJ who are participating providers in Horizon BC/BS POS? I'm trying to help my brother and sister find a doctor who is in their network, and it hasn't been easy. It seems like the doctors we have called have chosen to leave the networks so that they can charge more. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated! Arleen
jmdacc
on 9/21/04 12:12 pm - Bridgewater, NJ
A coworker had her surgery with Dr. Earl Noyan, at Centrastate Medical Center in Freehold NJ. I know that he was participating in-network with Horizon BCBS at that time (March '04). He is the only doctor I know of who is in-network. I met him and he was very, very nice. My friend is very happy with him and she is doing very well. I would say you have nothing to lose giving him a call. Good luck, Jen
ArleenDyan
on 9/21/04 10:15 pm - Ocean County, NJ
Thanks, Jen. I will look into this doctor. I appreciate your help!
Denise W.
on 9/22/04 6:18 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Dr. Christopher Boynton in Mt. Holly takes BC/BS and he's fantastic. His number is 609.267.7050. Good luck!
ArleenDyan
on 9/22/04 9:43 pm - Ocean County, NJ
Thanks, Denise! : )
barginfinder
on 9/22/04 11:13 am - Egg Harbor City, NJ
I have the same insurance!! Try Dr Gus Slotman in Cherry Hill !! He does his surgery out of Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital. 856-662-6371 He is really great. His staff and he are friendly, helpful, and he has much experience with this surgery!! Hugs Diane
ArleenDyan
on 9/22/04 9:44 pm - Ocean County, NJ
Thanks, Diane! I'll look into this for my family!
Marta Ines C.
on 9/23/04 2:48 am - Newark, NJ
Hey Arleen My doctor was In Parterson NJ his name is DR.Khalil> He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield. Call his office (973)742-4500) GOOD LUCK
ArleenDyan
on 9/23/04 6:13 am - Ocean County, NJ
Thanks, Marta~!
HeatherS
on 9/23/04 8:09 am - Aberdeen, NJ
I have a consult with Dr. Nusbaum in West Orange. He takes whatever the ins. pays out of network and writes off the rest, you only pay your co-pay. I have Horizon POS. Heather S.
Most Active
Recent Topics