After the surgery ....

Nancy S.
on 9/21/04 4:39 am - Newark, NJ
Hello All ... I have surgery September 13th. It's been an interesting experience ... from good and bad. 1. Bad because i'm uncomfortable sleeping, walking for too long and sitting for too long. The pain isn't as bad as it was and I am taking out my staples tomorrow ... thank god. 2. Good because I can't believe how full I get when I drink and eat, it's incredible. I remember all the large amounts of food I use to eat and what a small amount can keep this stomach satisfied Also ... I get these emotional moments where I have crying spells but I don't know why i'm crying ... is that normal?
Nancy S.
on 9/21/04 4:40 am - Newark, NJ
Sorry all I mean't .... I HAD surgery Sept. 13th
Carol-from-NJ
on 9/21/04 7:51 am - River Edge, NJ
Dear Nancy, Hi. Good luck to you, I hope all continues to go well for you. Yes, crying is VERY NORMAL. For my first two months I cried all the time, when I was sad, happy, in pain, watching the news, watching t.v commercials, continually. I have just noticed that the past three weeks I am not super emotional anymore. Yes, I can get weepy but my hormones must be going back to normal. This is very natural. I was embarassed by my outbursts. It will end. Again, relax and good luck to you. Most sincerely, Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics