Tomorrow is the big day for me 9/21/04 !!!!

Laura H.
on 9/19/04 11:56 pm - Belford, NJ
Feeling a little scared but really really excited too !!!!! Not looking foward to my bowl prep today. And having to be on full liquids all day but it will all be worth it !!!! Looking foward to being on the looseing side !!!! Laura
BrendaGriffiths
on 9/20/04 12:56 am - cape may court house, nj
good luck to you! may God be standing at your side from beginning to end.
sherri
on 9/20/04 2:35 am - New Brunswick, NJ
Good Luck Laura! You'll be in my prayers!
jlewisjr
on 9/20/04 5:09 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Laura: All the best tomorrow. Just try to relax today and think positive thoughts. Jesse
(deactivated member)
on 9/20/04 5:48 am - Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Hang in there, Laura....it'll be over before ya know it! One more sleep and you'll be on the other side. All the waiting's finally paying off. I'm so happy for you and can't wait to join you! Godspeed!
Kathy S.
on 9/20/04 7:49 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Hi Laura Everthing will be fine and this is the best thing you can do for yourself. Keep that smile on your face and remember to give us updates if possible. Please e-mail me if you have any problems. I have been so busy with school I haven't had time to keep up on this site. Take care and remember it is an out of body experience. Hugs Kathy
jersey girl
on 9/20/04 9:05 am - MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ
Laura, Hope you are doing well. I know things must seem surreal to you about now, as you await your big day. I'll be looking forward to reading your postop message. Take care. I'll be thinking and praying for you. JG
Cherri
on 9/20/04 9:26 am - Carteret, NJ
Good luck tommorow Laura! I will be sending up a prayer for you Cherrion
R B.
on 9/20/04 10:37 am - Mays Landing, NJ
Many blessings to you...and praying God guides everyone about you and a speedy recovery... Rae Ann
Nannette
on 9/20/04 11:43 pm - Toms River, NJ
Welcome to the thinner side! You'll do great -- keep us posted. Lap RNY 6/16/03 -- 336/163/150
Most Active
Recent Topics