Don't know why it took me so long

Cherri
on 9/18/04 5:09 am - Carteret, NJ
to get here considering I am from New Jersey. Just wanted to say hello and get to know my fellow Jersians.....you guys can take a look at my profile to get to know a little about me as I will do the same for others who I have not gotten the chance to meet (online :haha) Hope to talk to you guys soon! Cherrion
BrendaGriffiths
on 9/18/04 5:40 am - cape may court house, nj
Hey! enjoyed your profile. Thanks for keeping it real! Best of luck to you and yours.
Cherri
on 9/18/04 5:50 am - Carteret, NJ
Thanks Brenda! I try to keep it "real" to the best of my abilities Best of luck to you also! Cherrion
Susan Hegarty
on 9/19/04 6:28 am - Easton, PA
Hi Cherrion I just read your profile and give it a I love reading about peoples success with wls. I am scheduled for my surgery on December 27th of this year, God and Cigna willing. I look forward to reading more of your posts and hearing about your much success. Susan
Cherri
on 9/19/04 10:52 pm - Carteret, NJ
Thanks Susan! I see we are really close (area wise) hit me on the email sometimes so we can talk. Do you have an yet? Let me know. Cherrion
Catherine S.
on 9/21/04 1:48 am - Randolph, NJ
Girl I know why? You been hanging out over @ BAF with me! Spread yourself around, be social Glad to see ya here HOMEY Blessings, Cat
Cherri
on 9/21/04 2:01 am - Carteret, NJ
HEY! Don't blow my spot now! Thanks for the welcome Cat! Cherrion
Most Active
Recent Topics