~HELP~CHOSING JERSEY~

PAMELA B.
on 9/24/04 6:24 am - PHILADELPHIA, PA
Hello: Candice, Words cannot express my gratitude, for taking the time to respond and give me a recomendation!..All who have responded..>Thank You so much for taking the time to care! Thank You Candice for taking the time! Will keep you posted! You're an
(deactivated member)
on 9/27/04 12:15 am - Carteret, NJ
Pamela: I am in complete agreement with Margaret..Dr. Abkin and Dr. Bertha are WONDERFUL!!!!! I had my gastric bypass on August 2, and as of last Friday night, I am officially 50 pounds lighter...their staff is incredible, they have so much knowledge on the subject, and they go over absolutely everything before-hand, so NOTHING catches you off guard. They are THE BEST!!! Although I had never been in the hospital before, nor had I ever had surgery before, I have never felt so comfortable and so sure of myself as I did when I was rolled into the operating room. I love, love LOVE Dr. Abkin and Dr. Bertha!!! God bless them and everyone they work with because they really care about me...I've had no complications whatsoever, and I don't regret for one second having done it, and I know that there is no one better than their group out there for this kind of surgery....
Most Active
Recent Topics