Lost Half of my Starting Weight!!!!

Nannette
on 9/13/04 1:39 am - Toms River, NJ
FLASH NEWS!!!!! Well -- I have lost exactly half of my starting weight -- I have now lost 168 pounds and weigh 168 pounds. When I started this journey, I would have been satisfied getting down to 200, much less breaking it -- I feel awesome. As hard as it has been, it has also been much easier than I expected it to be. So - to get to a weight of 150 is the next goal I hope to reach by the end of the year, and then plastics next year (saving my pennies!). Thank you all my AMOS and WLS buddies - your support throughout this ride had helped me more than you can ever know! Lap RNY 6/16/03 -- 336/168/150
jlewisjr
on 9/13/04 1:00 pm - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Nanette: Does this mean that you're half the woman you used to be (LOL). Seriously, your accomplishment is very inspiring and you deserve all the happiness in the world. Jesse
Dan W.
on 9/13/04 2:22 pm - Toms River, NJ
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Wow, I can't wait to say that. You are an inspiration! Dan
seah2os
on 9/14/04 10:42 am - Toms River, NJ
Nannette - Congratulations! You look wonderful! You are an inspiration to us all. Keep up the good work. Carolyn
jmdacc
on 9/15/04 10:58 am - Bridgewater, NJ
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
inkychick
on 9/15/04 10:10 pm - Lynchburg, VA
YAY NAN!! I'm very happy for you! You're looking fantastic. Let me know how it goes with Dr. C, OK? Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics