Volleyball and/or Bowling!!!!!

jmdacc
on 9/12/04 10:04 am - Bridgewater, NJ
Hi, I'm looking to participate in recreational volleyball and/or join a bowling league local to the Middlesex/Somerset Co area. I did go over to the bowling alley on 22 in Green Brook, and the only two "public" leagues that were not the last slot in the evening were a "christmas club" league (which I expect to be popular with women who have children and/or grandchildren) and a "singles" league (which I am afraid might be full of the afore-mentinoed women's ex-husbands). Looking for a mixed league (age & gender), preferably nonsmoking, and preferably earlier than 9:00. If anybody has any leads, let me know. Thanks! Jen
Nannette
on 9/13/04 3:47 am - Toms River, NJ
Hey Jen -- I can help you out with a mixed bowling league (Alley Cats) on Sunday evenings at 6:30pm, but it is in Toms River. I actually am the Secretary/Treasurer of the league -- have been for many years. We are in desperate need of two women -- currently have two vacancies. If you wanted to come in with a team (2 men, 2 women) I can fit you in also. I also have a guy with a 195 avg that would love to bowl that I could fit also. Let me know if you have any interest. Last night was our first night, but you could start next week.
Dan W.
on 9/13/04 2:24 pm - Toms River, NJ
I would love to bowl Nannette, but I go for surgery on the 22nd. Is there a winter league maybe. KIT. Dan
Most Active
Recent Topics