A wing and a prayer..

Susan Hegarty
on 9/11/04 1:05 am - Easton, PA
Well, it's like this, my insurance will be changing coming open enrollment. At this point we don't know what insurance carrier we will have come January 1st. My 26 week diet is ending on December 21st. Which gives me about A WEEK to have all my paperwork submitted to Cigna, hope that they don't pull some kinda crap with a "NEW" requirement for my approval (lol, sorry for the language) and most importantly that they work quickly, yea right who am I kidding..lol. My surgeon is the absolute best in my eyes. His office will be closed for the holidays but he is going to make an exception for me and if all goes well and God willing, I will have my surgery on December 27th. This is the worst case scenario actually. If we happen to get a good health plan without an exclusion for the wls then it will be a much less stressful time for me. So all I can do is continue on my journey and keep praying for the best. I don't know what I would do without this support forum. It is and has helped me so much with everythig from questions about surgery, dealing with family and friends and just being a place to vent and get some really good feedback from some wonderful people. I get so much inspiration from all of you and seeing how this surgery has changed so many lives gives me that ray of hopeI haven't had in a very long time. Thanks for listening all. Susan P.S.- I could sure use an angel
Most Active
Recent Topics