One Week To One Year!!!

jlewisjr
on 9/10/04 4:11 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: It's time for the regular Friday installment. A week from today will be my one year anniversary. To say the least I am more than pleased with I have been able to accomplish. I'm still at 190 pounds (and not stressing). The Regional Sales Meeting at my company began last evening and it was a blast for me. A lot of our sales people have not seen me since before my surgery and they marveled at me all night. They did not ask how I lost the weight but were happy for me that I did. I felt good because they said I looked great and were not hung up on my decision to have surgery. I know sometimes that people will dwell on the fact that you had WLS and express their opinions, either positive or negative, on that fact. No one even noticed how little I had on the gigantic dinner plate they gave us to use on the buffet line. I have to say that life is great and I'm greatful that WLS has really improved my quality of life. Till next week, Jesse 373/190/-183
Dan W.
on 9/10/04 5:34 am - Toms River, NJ
Jesse, I gotta tell you that you are a huge inspiration to me. I have my date for Sept.22 and I have a lot of weight to lose. I am 457 at 5'11". Just wanted to say thanks! Dan
JC N.
on 9/11/04 4:04 am - Hamilton, NJ
Hi Jesse! It's been a while since I posted. . .wow, already a year!!! Happy Re-Birthday!!! You have really come a long way and should be proud of the success you have made! It took a lot of courage to make the decision to do the surgery. . .I know that I've never regretted my decision ever and the end of November will be my 2nd re-birthday! Keep up the great work. . .enjoy the special time I'm sure you'll have next week! Judy Begin A New You OSSG
Most Active
Recent Topics