4 days til surgery!!!

stephanie P.
on 9/10/04 1:06 am - Clifton, NJ
I can't wait. I'm so excited but alittle scared . I know everything will be fine though. Well goodluck to all having Septmeber surgeries. Stephanie
Laura H.
on 9/10/04 1:34 am - Belford, NJ
Hang in there Stephanie !!!!! I know what your going through !!! Good luck I will keep you in my prayers for a quick and easy recovery. Laura
cmr3399
on 9/10/04 1:54 am - Bayville, NJ
Steph... I know exactly how you feel sweetie!!!!! Best of luck....I'm a day after you!!!! We'll be just fine... Christine
stephanie P.
on 9/10/04 12:38 pm - Clifton, NJ
Thanks... I'm so excited. Good luck to you also, I know we will be fine. Stephanie
Susan Hegarty
on 9/10/04 2:08 am - Easton, PA
The best of luck to you Stephanie for a sucessful surgery and easy recovery Susan
Kathy S.
on 9/10/04 9:45 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Hello Stephanie Best wishes on your surgery and remember if you have any questions just post or e-mail us. Everyone on this site is great. I can't believe I had my surgery in June. It feels like a out of body experience. I can not believe that sometimes I have to make myself eat. Please keep us posted and believe me everything will be fine. Kathy
Naes Wls J.
on 9/10/04 11:03 am - NJ
Best wishes to you, you will be in my prayers hon. take care
jlewisjr
on 9/11/04 8:25 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Stephanie: It's natural to be a little apprehensive as your surgery date nears. Just try to relax and think of the new, healthier life you will lead after surgery. Stay positive and everything will be allright. Best of everything, Jesse
Most Active
Recent Topics