Thanks All!!!

Dan W.
on 9/9/04 2:09 pm - Toms River, NJ
I just wanted to say thank you to all the people who have sent me messages and wishing me good luck on my surgery on Sept.22. I am still a little nervous and getting more so as the time draws nearer. Thanks again everybody. Dan
Laura H.
on 9/9/04 9:51 pm - Belford, NJ
I must have missed your post (((Sorry))) Good luck with your surgery I'm the day before you !!!! I'm so excited to finally be this close I have been at this since Feb. But I'm feeling a bit nervous too !!! I will keep you in my prayers for a quick and easy recovery. Laura
Susan Hegarty
on 9/10/04 2:10 am - Easton, PA
Hi Dan, I also missed your port. I wish you the best of luck on your upcoming surgery and a quick recovery !! Susan
Dan W.
on 9/10/04 5:30 am - Toms River, NJ
Wow Laura, you are the day before me. I guess we are gonna be starting our jouney together. What are you doing to get ready. I thought I would be ready, but now I feel very nervous and lost. I am having mine at St. Barnabas Dan
Laura H.
on 9/10/04 7:44 am - Belford, NJ
Hey Dan I'm having mine at Jersey Shore Medical Center. I have been ready for a while now. I have my liquid vitamins , protein shakes, soups , yogurt , crystal light and of course water !!! My Dr wants a full liquid diet for 2 weeks after I get home from the hospital. How about you are you ready and how long are you on liquids ???? Its going to be great to have some new friends to start my new journey with !!!! I'm an angel for a friend I made on the boards here Christina and she is having her surgery 9/15/04 . So it looks like there will be a few of us pulling for each other !!! Good luck once again !!! Laura
Kathy S.
on 9/10/04 9:42 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Hi Dan I am sorry I missed your post about your surgery. I am been busy with school work and I haven't had time to get on this site. Please do me a favor and stop being nervous. Everything will be fine. Put postive thoughts in your mind and a smile on your face. Please update us after you come from the hospital. Take care kATHY
jlewisjr
on 9/11/04 8:29 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Dan: In case I messed your previous post, all the best to you. Being a little nervous is normal but just try to relax and think positive thoughts. I'm sure that everything will turn out just fine and you will enjoy a healthier, happier life after surgery. Jesse
BrendaGriffiths
on 9/13/04 7:11 pm - cape may court house, nj
best of luck to ya! God Bless and have a speedy recovery.
Most Active
Recent Topics