I Got The WLS Discount!!!

jlewisjr
on 9/3/04 3:55 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: It's two weeks away from ny one year anniversary and I'm feeling tremendeous today. It's Labor Day weekend and the weather here in New Jersey will be just perfect so I plan on just enjoying it. I'm still holding at 190 pounds today but me weight bounces between 195 and 190 depending on my level of activity during the week. I'm maintaining my five day a week workout schedule and have settled into my maintenance lifestyle. I did treat myself to two new siuts this week since my "old" suits bought last December were just too big. I'm now wearing a 42 Regular, down from a 50 Regular. The same salesman who sold me the 50's was really impressed with my weight loss and he even gave me an extra 10% off. I guess I got the WLS discount (LOL). Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday. To the people in Florida, heed the warnings and stay safe. Remember possessions can be replaced but a life can't be replaced. Till next time. Jesse 373/190/-183
Novashannon
on 9/3/04 8:45 am - Nj
Congratulations, Jesse! have a great weekend!
jmdacc
on 9/3/04 8:54 am - Bridgewater, NJ
Hey Jesse, 10% - that is great! I'm getting a WLS discount, myself. The difference between being forced to shop at a big girl store and having the option to shop at regular stores, ranging from Macy's to Target, it incredible. I used to pay $40 for a blouse for work, standard. Now I'm buying marked-down shirts for $10 off clearance racks. What an eye opener. Keep up the great work, you are an inspiration to all, Jen
maryann F.
on 9/3/04 11:40 am - north arlington, NJ
Your my inspiration, Hope do as well as you a year out!!!!!!
Glenda-H
on 9/3/04 2:44 pm - New York, NY
Hi Jesse Congratulations on your upcoming 1 yr anniversary What a remarkable achievement. Have a wonderful and safe holiday. God bless G
BrendaGriffiths
on 9/3/04 10:56 pm - cape may court house, nj
congrats to you! you look wonderful!!
B4real
on 9/8/04 12:59 am - NJ
Wonderful Jesse, A great celebration is in order, You have done a great job. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary hon.
Most Active
Recent Topics