OH National Convention!

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/04 6:44 pm - CA
National ObesityHelp Conference Los Angeles ObesityHelp is pleased to announce its 2nd National Conference of 2004. This special event will be held October 29 - 31, Universal City, Hollywood, California; At the Hilton Universal Hotel. Theme for the event: "Come to Hollywood and be a Star!" To get more information about the 2nd national event please visit the events website. http://ohmemberevents.com/oct.htm Do you have a new life?Or want one?Come to our Los Angeles Convention and enjoy classes designed for the New You! The first step to the new YOU: is weight lose surgery and now that you are losing the weight, what's next? If you are still considering surgery or if you are in the approval process, our break out sessions are designed to give you the information and hope to help you as you prepare for the new you! Your second step to the new YOU: Learning "HOW TO THINK LIKE A THIN PERSON" Have you ever wondered how the other side thinks? Well come and learn their secrets as we unravel their hidden truths together - You will walk out of this class in amazement on how simple it really is and you can now say "I understand now..." The third step to the new YOU: is to visit our "THE NEW YOU ROOM" Here you will get the chance to try all kinds of new things, to add to the new you look. So make sure you come to the National Convention, October 29 -31, 2004. You don't want to miss this special national event To see pictures of our first national event click here: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/TexasSupportGroup/ Read reviews of the Texas event:· "The most wonderful thing of it all was that perhaps for the first time, I truly felt accepted... and what a wonderful feeling that was: to be allowed to play among the stars." · "I had a great time with you... I feel like I have met so many new friends... you guys are great." · "Thank you all for letting me be ME!" For more information about this or any other event Please contact me at 866-957-4626 ext. 385 It's a Lifstyle! Monica Ganz, Ph.D.
Most Active
Recent Topics