8 days & 10 hours to surgery!!!!

Cschiess
on 8/29/04 12:22 pm - Bergen County, NJ
Hi I just joined this site - and was hoping for some prayers and support. my surgery is scheduled for september 7th at 7:45am. I guess it just really hit me that God willing I am going to be "smaller" WOW.... I am nervous and excited about the surgery and the results. talk to you soon, Cindi
stephanie P.
on 8/29/04 1:42 pm - Clifton, NJ
Good luck Cindi and hope you a have a fast recovery. I will be praying for you. My surgery was originally scheduled for Sept. 7th but got pushed back til Sept. 14th I can't wait.... Best wishes, Stephanie
Laura H.
on 8/29/04 11:04 pm - Belford, NJ
WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR DATE !!!! Looks like we are having our surgery just a few weeks apart. Have you been over to the Sept. board . There are so many of us and everyone has been so great. Good luck with your surgery I will keep you in my prayers !!! Take care Laura
Kathy S.
on 8/30/04 12:51 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Cindi Everything will be fine. This surgery was the best thing to ever happen to me. We were all nervous and scared just remember this is the answer some of us needed. Good luck. If you have any questions or concerns e-mail us or post. Hugs Kathy
Mz. Mocha ..
on 8/30/04 11:22 pm - NJ
Hi Cindi Congratulations on your surgery. My prayers are with you. Tracy
Most Active
Recent Topics