Resubmission almost ready to go.

cmr3399
on 8/26/04 12:16 am - Bayville, NJ
Ok Guys.... After a few days of being hysterical. I finally found someone at Aetna to listen to me regarding their policies...They have agreed to have me resubmitt with any additionall paperwork I feel might help...So I got a copy of ALL of my MD notes for the past 5 years along with a long letter from him backing me 100% with this procedure which he is writing today and having his office girls fax me first thing in the AM. Then I can fax it directly to my Case Manager at Aetna...I have her fax # that goes directly to her PC. Please keep all your fingers crossed...and send good spirits my way. Christine
Irene S.
on 8/26/04 3:45 am - NJ
Glad to hear you were able to calm down. I does make it easier to think straight that way, lol! Don't worry about writing letters to Aetna. They won't count them. They only want the facts, ma'am! I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you! Good spirits coming your way too! irene
Laura H.
on 8/26/04 3:59 am - Belford, NJ
I have been waiting to hear some news from you. Things sound like they are moving right along take care and keep me posted on how things go !!! Did you ever get to talk with Mary ????? My fingers and toes are crossed for you to get a approval !!!! Hang in there !!!! If you need to talk just call !!! Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics