has anyone gone to Dr. Hans Schmidt

jus2sexy
on 8/23/04 12:01 pm - Fresno, CA
Can anyone give me any info about this doctor??
wendy H.
on 8/23/04 12:21 pm - north bergen, NJ
All I can say from Co-workers who had him do their surgery is he is one of the best and his history alone is worth reading. Please note he was rated one of the top in his field in New York Mag. I was looking to have him do my surgery..but due to his schedule..I did not want to wait ..so I am going with Dr.Trivedi who is also part of Dr. Hans Schmidt team. I also know of Dr's History from research I had to do for a show. Hope I was somewhat helpful.
jus2sexy
on 8/24/04 9:41 am - Fresno, CA
Thanks Wendy, that put my mine at ease. i am scheduled to attend his Seminar Sept 8th.
wendy H.
on 8/24/04 10:21 am - north bergen, NJ
Hope I did...Let me know how things are going...I go in for my surgery on the 9th. make sure you keep me abreast.
jus2sexy
on 8/25/04 1:59 am - Fresno, CA
I will keep you in my prayers....evrey thing will go just fine. Please make sure you keep me posted on how you are doing. i will check your profile for updates. don't worry. i'ts almost over. GOD Bless!!!!
Debbie M.
on 8/26/04 12:33 am - ocean county, NJ
hey dawn, i had dr. shmidt's associate Dr. Trevedi, and he is awesome, my surgery could not have gone any smoother, my friend had Dr. S, and she's doing great also. if you are on a time schedule Dr. Trevedi is the way to go, he trained under Dr. S, .....dr. T is a bit more conservative as far as diet the day b-4 surgery and the 2 days following surgery, but as far as skills go they are equal good luck
Lizparks
on 8/30/04 6:38 am - HACKENSACK, NJ
Dr. Schmidt has a very good reputation I was orginally going for him to do my surgery but he has a longer waiting list. I too had Dr. Trivedi who is awesome. I recently thought I had a prblem with my procedure and I called the office he was very responsive came to the ER on a Sunday and really followed through. My prblem had nothing to do with the surgery but he was there that means alot. Liz 6/3/2004 272/230/150 -42
Most Active
Recent Topics