NJ Hidden Angels ( Gastric Club )

wendy H.
on 8/21/04 1:58 am - north bergen, NJ
Hi everyone, Just want to say continue success to to all that made it thru surgery and to those that will be getting the surgery like myself.. and continue success to those that are still pending. My date is Sept 9th at Hackensack Hospital...feeling good about it. Just want to know if anyone is interested in helping to start and work together in a group, that would meet semi-regularly, to talk about the issues from surgery. A group that works with you in personal shopping from learning how to achieve a new look due to the weight loss.. ..friendships..up and downs in daily living..socials..speakers and etc..whatwever we might need due to the new adjustments in our lives..and we do have them. Please email me and let me know...i would like to get it together for a great New Year event. My email address is [email protected] Thanks to all Wendy H
Linda 1.
on 8/22/04 1:26 pm - Northern, NJ
Hi Wendy...I have been trying to get a northern NJ support group together for a few months, I have the names of many interested Jerseyites, the main hold up is finding a location.... If you would like to combine efforts please let me know!
wendy H.
on 8/24/04 10:18 am - north bergen, NJ
Thanks...I woulld love to touch base with you..I have lots of response from people who also would like to see this group happen. for those of you in the NJ are ....come on and let this happen. Running around trying to get ready for Sept 9th...Surgery date...have rest of my testing tomorrow and stress test next week. Then hopefully all will be ok and I get my medical clearance. Will email you later. and to all continue with your success.
maryc543
on 8/28/04 4:24 am
I would also be very interested in a North Jersey support group. I'm having surgery 10/26/04. As for a location, if Paramus seems central enough, I could check at work. I work for a Veterans Nursing home, and could see if they could lend us free meeting space and parking for a while. I don't want to be an organizer (grin) but I might be able to help with the space. Mary
wendy H.
on 8/28/04 11:27 pm - north bergen, NJ
Mary, Thanks for the support and offer..I am so thankful for all the people that want to get this going. I am running around getting ready for my surgery on Sept 9th. I have my stress test coming up and the following week...Surgery. I will use that week after surgery in putting an agenda together and reaching out to everyone in getting this started. Thanks again, Wendy H
Most Active
Recent Topics