WHERE IS YALL SURGERY IN JERSEY???

COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 8/19/04 4:22 am - TRENTON, NJ
WHATS UP PEOPLE WELL NOW THAT I HAVE MY NEW SURGEON I HAVE A NEW QUESTION FOR YALL, WELL MY NEW SURGEON NAME IS DR. DUCHEINE HE IS IN ORANGE NJ BUT THE HOSPITAL HE DOES HIS SURGERIES IN IS IN NEWARK....DO ANY OF U HAVE HIM AS A SURGEON????
Sherry K.
on 8/19/04 8:40 am - Clementon, NJ
No I dont sorry but good luck to you im sure you'll do fine.
COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 8/19/04 9:08 pm - TRENTON, NJ
THANX ,,I'M PRAYIN SO I KNOW GOD WILL MUCH SURE I'M FINE. AND WALK WIT ME THRU THIS.
Fran P.
on 8/19/04 12:00 pm - FLANDERS, NJ
Cozette, I don't know your Doc. My surgeon is Dr. Abkin from Florham Park, New Jersey and he works out of Morristown Memorial in Morristown, N. J. I did much research before I chose a surgeon and decided on this one. I have not had surgery yet, I am preparing to do so. Good Luck, Fran
COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 8/19/04 9:11 pm - TRENTON, NJ
YEA I KNOW YOUR DOC I DID SOME READING UP ON HIM AS WELL, HE DID DO ALOT OF LAP SURGERIES IN I SEE THATS WHAT HE'S REALLY GOOD AT ......MAY GOD WALK WIT U THRU THIS SURGERY....
Fran P.
on 8/19/04 9:23 pm - FLANDERS, NJ
Hi Cozette, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, sounds like you are doing research on surgeons, that's what I did also. After doing your research and talking to others who can share their experience, strength and hope with you, follow your gut as to which surgeon that you feel is most qualified and that you feel most comfortable with. I prayed about my decision and listened closely for the answer. If I can be of any further support give me a holler. Hugs, Fran
Tammy D.
on 8/19/04 1:44 pm - colonia, NJ
Hi Cozette, I went to see the same Dr. in Orange first off let me say I waited in the office 2 1/2 hours before I even saw the man......Then after he went over things with me he then told me that he didn't know if he would be doing my surgery at all because he is in the middle of dropping my insurance (uhp, hmo of medicaid) He was a very nice guy, but I need aDr. that can guarentee my surgey...so I also posted a HELP message here and this WONDERFUL woman Fran told me about her surgen in Florham Park named Dr. Abkin, so I called and they take my insurance i go to there seminar Sept. 9th and get things rolling...I'll tell ya i have not yet Dr. Abkin yet but I already feel much more secure with him, this is what he specializes in the Dr. in orange is just a general surgen, when i was in his offic eI was the ONLY one there for this surgery.. Well good luck in wich ever dr. you choose..... Tammy
COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 8/19/04 9:18 pm - TRENTON, NJ
OK THANX FOR THE INFO BUT MY FRIEND IS SEEING THE SAME DOC AS I IN SHE TOLD ME THE WAIT IS VERY SHORT,,SHE ALSO TOLD ME ALOT OF HIS PATENICE TOLD HER HOW GOOD HE IS AND RECENTLY THIS ONE LADY WAS 420LBS 6 WEEKS AGO BUT NOW SHE IS 350LBS ,,SHE SAYS THE DOC IS VERY GOOD AT HIS WORK.........SO I'MA GO WIT HIMIN PUT ALL THE PRAYERS AND TRUST IN HIM, CUZ I KNOW GOD IS GONNA WALK ME THRU THIS NO MATTER WHAT. I ALSO DID A CHECK ON YA DOC WHO MOSTLY DOES LAP,, I WANT OPEN AND EVEN MY PAST SURGEON SAYS I SHOULD HAVE OPEN PLUS I BELIEVE AND ALOT OF OTHERS THE OPEN IS THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY TO LOSE THE WEIGHT......... BUT GOOD LUCK ON WHATVER U CHOOSE......
cynthia P.
on 8/19/04 6:57 pm - camden, NJ
Hello Cozette, Im in south jersey also, in Camden to be exact. My surgeon is Dr.Slotman, see if u can book a consultation with him
COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 8/19/04 9:25 pm - TRENTON, NJ
HEY WHATS UP CYNTHIA THANX BUT NO THANX I THINK THAT MY NEW SURGEON IS GONNA DO GOOD WIT ME, I HAVE ALREADY TALKED TO HIM ON THE PHONE IN HE SEEMS TO REALLY KNOW HIS **** FEEL ME...LOL......THIS IS MY SECOND SURGEON MY FIRST ONE WAS BULL I DID A CHECK ON HIS BACKGROUND AND FOUND OUT HE GOT HIS LICENSE SUPPENDED BUT I REALLY BELIEVE THIS ONE IS IT AND IF IT AIN'T GOD WILL LET ME KNOW JUST LIKE HE DID WIT MY FIRST SURGEON........MY FRIEND AND I HAVE THE SAME SURGEON IN SHE SAYS HE IS REALLY GOOD SO I KNOW I'M OK....I HAVE MY CONSULT ON WEDNESDAY COMING...ALL I HAVE TO DO IS A FEW BLOOD TEST OVER IN HE SAID HE WILL TRY TO GET ME IN FOR THE END OF SEPTEMBER WIT MY FRIEND.......GOD IS WIT ME AND GIRL IF HAVEN'T REACHED OUT IN PRAYED TO HIM PLEASE DO SO NOW....CONGRATS ON YA SURGERY DATE MA
Most Active
Recent Topics