THIS IS KILLING ME

cmr3399
on 8/17/04 3:42 am - Bayville, NJ
Ok guys....this whole thing is driving me to drink!!!! How did you guys get throught his waiting for insurance approval period!!!! I am ready to scream...actually I AM SCREAMING and it has only been a few days...the insurance girl at my docs office said she was on the phone with Aetna today...I hope I hear something by the end of the week..or I am just going to I know I know calm down it could be worse...but at this point I am driving myself crazy..what should I do to keep my mind off of it? At this point I could use all the good wishes I could get... Christine
Kathy S.
on 8/17/04 5:04 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Christine It took my insurance 3 weeks to approve me. The most important thing is how the doctor's office writes the letter. Have positive thoughts and keep a smile on your face. Kathy
cmr3399
on 8/17/04 5:18 am - Bayville, NJ
Guys I just got off the phone w/Aetna..It's still pending... POSITIVE THOUGHTS.... POSITIVE THOUGHTS... At least I know it is now submitted....and being worked on Christine
Susan Hegarty
on 8/17/04 6:38 am - Easton, PA
Stay positive and just hang in there. Try to keep yourself busy. And most importantly know that there is a plan for all of us and things happen as they are suppose to in our lives. We aren't always given what we want, but when it comes down to it we are all given what we need. I was denied by Cigna for my July surgery because they want the dreaded 24 weeks of clinical. So thats what I am going to give to them. Like I said, there is a reason for everything. Alot of people I spoke to on here waited a LLLLLLLong time for their surgery but in the end they all say the same thing. It was so worth it, see you on the losing side. And I know we will be on the other side so hang in there girl!!
DJ
on 8/17/04 7:35 am - Parsippany, NJ
No news is good news... that is my opinion. When they come back fast it more likely denied. Stay positive.
Laura H.
on 8/17/04 7:36 am - Belford, NJ
Hey lady I have been waiting all day to hear from you !!!! Hang in there !!!!!! Hopefully they will proccess your stuff quickly !!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for some ++++++ news tomorrow !!!! Laura
Irene S.
on 8/18/04 4:51 am - NJ
Hang in there, Christine. It's a rollercoaster ride until you get that approval. Then the ride is over, you'll either be calm or frantic about surgery. Anyhow, savor the time you have as a pre op because the time really flies once you get that date!
Most Active
Recent Topics