Jokes on me.

BrendaGriffiths
on 8/16/04 5:02 am - cape may court house, nj
I had my surgery date for 3 days, but when i went for my pre-admission testing the anesthesiologist seen i had mitral valve prolapse. She wants me to see the heart Dr. before she will approve surgery. Of course the Dr. cannot get me in until the day after surgery is scheduled. Go figure. So surgery is postponed until all this can be figured out. Just my luck!
Laura H.
on 8/16/04 5:55 am - Belford, NJ
I'm sorry Brenda but hang in there you will get there. Good luck with the heart Dr. I will keep my fingers crossed that everything will go well for you. Laura
BrendaGriffiths
on 8/16/04 11:50 am - cape may court house, nj
Thank you for your concern!.....Brenda
jlewisjr
on 8/16/04 6:18 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Brenda: Hang in there. They just want to be on the safe side. Things will turn out OK and you'll have your surgery before you know it. Jessxe
BrendaGriffiths
on 8/16/04 11:49 am - cape may court house, nj
Thank you! I know, but i am going back to work(driving school bus) in 2 weeks and i was hoping to get this behind me. Oh yeah, your pics look great!......Brenda
Kathy S.
on 8/16/04 11:12 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Brenda Didn't you see a heart doctor? I had to see as a requirement for surgery. It is better that he checks you. Did they tell you when the surgery will take place if everything is ok? Don't worry. Take care Kathy
BrendaGriffiths
on 8/16/04 11:45 am - cape may court house, nj
I was at the heart dr's office for an echo but because the dr. didn't take the time to see me personally i have to go for another appointment.
Jennifer J.
on 8/20/04 4:41 pm - Oakhurst, NJ
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Better to be safe than sorry. I went for an upper endoscopy 5 days before my surgery date in April 2004 and was told I had an ulcer. I had to wait 12 weeks and have another upper endoscopy. The ulcer was gone and I finally had surgery on July 22. I never thought the day would come, but it did and it zoomed right by. Hopefully this is just a minor setback and you are fine and will have another date soon! It's so worth the wait! 4 weeks = 36.5 lbs gone forever!!!
BrendaGriffiths
on 8/21/04 10:53 am - cape may court house, nj
congrats on being a loser! i know that eventually my time will come, so mean time i am waiting patiently!....thanks, brenda
Most Active
Recent Topics