Anyone have surgery at Livingston St. Barn hosp?

Donna T.
on 8/15/04 11:54 am - Ocean County, NJ
Mine is scheduled for this Tue. I live quite abit away. My husband wants to stay with me. Do any of you know if they sho your spouse out at a certain time? Etc...any details would be helpful.
COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 8/15/04 6:01 pm - TRENTON, NJ
well i agree fully wit her, every hospital has different rule so yea u should call before u go so that ya husband will be able to stay the whole time,,,i wish u a fast recovery and congrats on ya new start..
Irene S.
on 8/15/04 9:27 pm - NJ
Most have a visitors schedule. Some with let a spouse stay ONLY if the pt has a private room. irene
Donna T.
on 8/16/04 2:59 am - Ocean County, NJ
i wonder if i will have a private room. I read alot of reviews about the hospital and alot of people stay in a quad room. Who knows.
Irene S.
on 8/16/04 3:29 am - NJ
Your insurance will usually only pay for a semi-private room. You'd have to pay the difference if you request private. Unless the hospital has no other semi-private rooms avail they'll put you in a private one at no charge. irene
dpnna
on 8/16/04 10:37 am - w. orange, nj
Some hospitals will allow immediate family into the recovery room & then not again until formal visiting hours so the patient gets all the rest they need. Some hospitals will pull in a lounge chair for the spouse or parent to stay overnight, but every hospital is different and maybe your surgeon can give you help/advice- no harm in asking!
Most Active
Recent Topics