Last Supper

Detective-Cruz
on 8/15/04 8:29 am - Beachwood, NJ
Hey everyone!! Well I thought long and hard about tonite, with it being my "last supper" and all what to have, what to have. Being italian, i thought maybe baked ziti or lasagna with sausage and meatballs and a HUGE loaf of garlic bread but I thought, no maybe I'd order chinese since it's gonna be a long time till I can have that stuff again or wait how about some fried hot dogs with tons of greasy onions and peppers and chili and cheese so much food, so little time . Well you would never believe what I ended up eating! Baked chicken with potatoes and carrots and a small spoonful of stuffing with crystal light ice tea! Am I ready or what????? Till Tomarrow xo Chrissie xo
Heather A.
on 8/15/04 11:01 am - Williamstown, NJ
Well girl you did better than I, london broil with spinach mashed potatoes. I figured that since it was also my last meal, why not go with my favorites. I will keep you in my thoughts on Tuesday, and wish you a smooth journey and a speedy recovery. Hope to see you on the losing side. Heather
Donna T.
on 8/15/04 12:04 pm - Ocean County, NJ
Tonight was my last supper as well. Tue is surgery. Tomorow is liquids. Im bringing jello to work. YUMMY. I will be miserable I think when all my co workers take out comes at 12pm.. I will be positive! ;) My last meal was rigitoni with vodka sauce...mozz sticks and yes..I ate bread with butter!
COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 8/15/04 5:58 pm - TRENTON, NJ
my surgery is comin soon as well and i think most likely my last meal will be chinese food ( friend plan rice and general toss chicken ) yes i love dat, i know that is gonna be my last meal before surgery....girlllllll i wish u a fast recovery and i know god will walk wit u thru this surgery,,,, congrats u are on ya way to a new start.
Naes Wls J.
on 8/15/04 10:52 pm - NJ
Congrats, you are at the entrance of your wl journey. I remember my last day. I was so busy getting my house in order,that I forgot what I had planned to eat. I wanted something yummy and unforgetable. But by the time I finished running around I came home and started making dinner for the kids, and wind up eating what they had, I had made cheese steaks subs, chips and a soda. and It didn't dawn on me until I was pushing the last of the sub down my throut. LOL oh well, It was good, cause someone told me It wasn't good to eat heavy before the op anyhow. LOL But anyhow you are about to cross over to the losing side, We will be here, hurry up back. LOL God Bless
Naes Wls J.
on 8/15/04 10:54 pm - NJ
Congrats, you are at the entrance of your wl journey. I remember my last day. I was so busy getting my house in order,that I forgot what I had planned to eat. I wanted something yummy and unforgetable. But by the time I finished running around I came home and started making dinner for the kids, and wind up eating what they had, I had made cheese steaks subs, chips and a soda. and It didn't dawn on me until I was pushing the last of the sub down my throut. LOL oh well, It was good, cause someone told me It wasn't good to eat heavy before the op anyhow. LOL But anyhow you are about to cross over to the losing side, We will be here, hurry up back. LOL God Bless
Most Active
Recent Topics