IT'S MY 50th BIRTHDAY, IT'S MY 50th BIRTHDAY, Hollar LOL

Naes Wls J.
on 8/14/04 12:14 am - NJ
Yelp, this day has finally arrived, and I can't believe I am 50 yrs old. I am so very blessed to be able to see this day. not all makes it this far. so to me I'll sing my own birthday song. LOL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS ME MAY HE GIVE MORE YEARS TO ME MAY HE GUIDE AND KEEP ME HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY Nae.
Laura H.
on 8/14/04 2:49 am - Belford, NJ
WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! HAPPY 50 TH. BIRTHDAY !!!!! Have a great day !!!!! Laura
Naes Wls J.
on 8/14/04 11:26 am - NJ
Thank you hon, I sure will.
NJ_Sandra
on 8/14/04 5:17 am - NJ
Happy Birthday Nae!!! Enjoy your special day!! Sandra
Naes Wls J.
on 8/14/04 11:29 am - NJ
Thanks hon, I did enjoy my birthday
Detective-Cruz
on 8/14/04 1:02 pm - Beachwood, NJ
Nae, Nuff said girl! xo Chrissie xo
Naes Wls J.
on 8/18/04 4:02 am - NJ
Thank you hon
jlewisjr
on 8/14/04 1:29 pm - Elizabeth, NJ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAE!!! Have a great day and celebrate everything good that has come to you. Jesse
Naes Wls J.
on 8/14/04 9:39 pm - NJ
Thank you so much, I can truly say this birthday has been great, I enjoyed going to the store and being able to buy smaller clothes and feeling and lookng good in them. HOORAY for WLS, LOL take care**Hugs**
Fran P.
on 8/18/04 7:22 am - FLANDERS, NJ
HAPPY 50TH. BIRTHDAY NAE!!!!!!!!!! I wish you good health, love and God's blessings for many more. I just celebrated my 61st. birthday on 7/29 and I too feel blessed to have made it this far. I need to be approved by insurance co. for this surgery and God willing I can make it for many more. Hugs, Fran
Most Active
Recent Topics