Consult Complete...ANGEL NEEDED

cmr3399
on 8/13/04 9:08 am - Bayville, NJ
Hello all.....I am so happy I can hardly sit still. ...My consult is complete and my paperwork is being submitted to Aetna either today or First thing Monday!!!! I am sooo glad I made my switch to the new surgeon...and he is excepting all my pre op stuff from my old surgeon so I am even happier. He said I could have a date of early Sept if I would like.....Please keep your fingers crossed that I get approved... Now All I need is an angel ...I hope one of you fine people would like to volunteer... XOXOXOXO Christine
Laura H.
on 8/13/04 10:01 am - Belford, NJ
WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! I'm so glad everything went so well !!! And I would love to be your angel if you will be mine !!!! Because I have a feeling our surgery's will be very close to each other's !!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for a quick approval !!!! Take care Laura
cmr3399
on 8/13/04 10:07 am - Bayville, NJ
Laura THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Have a deal if you want!!! Thank you soooo very much for all of your support! I hope you feel better soon...Keep your fingers crossed for my approval... XOXOXOXOX Christine
Mz. Mocha ..
on 8/13/04 10:42 am - NJ
Congrats My fingers are crossed. I'm also looking for an angel If we live close to each other maybe we (Christine,Laura&Tracy) can be angels to one another Tracy
cmr3399
on 8/13/04 11:18 am - Bayville, NJ
Tracy... Where are from Girl >>>
jersey girl
on 8/14/04 4:46 am - MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ
Hi, Just wanted to let you know that I just passed my 1st anniversary, and if you have any questions feel free to email. I did not have a local surgeon, however, so I have no info on them. Good luck to you all. JG
Naes Wls J.
on 8/14/04 11:54 am - NJ
Congratulations, best wishes to you on making a step towards getting your wls. I pray you will have a speedy approval. hang in there
Most Active
Recent Topics