New Photo In My Photo Gallery

jlewisjr
on 8/13/04 1:32 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: It's Friday the 13th but since I have no phobias about such things, here is my regular post. It has now been 47 weeks since surgery and I've been holding at 190 pounds for 4 weeks. I'm not worried about the stall because I know that after losing 183 pounds, the old body is just in a resting period. I had a "formal" photo taken this week, put it in a nice frame and gave it to my wife as a gift last night. Boy, was she thrilled. She could not take her eyes off it. I just wanted to give it to her as a little token for being my #1 fan and supporter. Since I don't want to leave all of you out, I have added the photo to my Photo Gallery. Feel free to click on the link below to see it. http://photos.yahoo.com/jlewisjr_us Till next time Jesse 373/190/-183
SJWendy
on 8/13/04 3:07 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Great pic and story to go with it! Congratulations, your an inspiration to us all for sure! Continued success.....BTW, your thinner than your surgeon Wendy 3/15/04 Dr. Greenbaum 275/207/150
Kathy S.
on 8/13/04 3:20 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Jesse WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You could do a spread in playgirl. You give me the inspiration to keep on going. Even when I am discouraged becauce the weigh is coming off slow. But when I need a fix I think of you. Hugs Kathy
cmr3399
on 8/13/04 10:11 am - Bayville, NJ
WOOO HOOO JESSE..... What an inspiration you are! I can't wait to join you on the other side... Christine
Mz. Mocha ..
on 8/13/04 10:47 am - NJ
Hi Jesse You're looking good Keep up the good work someday I hope to be there Tracy
Naes Wls J.
on 8/13/04 11:59 pm - NJ
amazing, how we look so much different after losing so much weight. You look great Jesse. Enjoy the new you. Great job.
Irene S.
on 8/15/04 12:29 am - NJ
Looking good, Jesse! irene
Cherri
on 9/18/04 5:17 am - Carteret, NJ
Hey Jesse, I never realized we were so close (Carteret, NJ) You are looking great also Cherrion
Most Active
Recent Topics