Feedback on groups.

vwood
on 8/12/04 8:18 am - Saddle River, NJ
I am considering starting a couple of groups - one for new post-ops and another one which would be focused on relapse prevention for post-ops that are two+ years out of surgery. The groups would be held in Northern Bergen County and they would be therapy groups, not self-help groups. They would be weekly and would run in 6-8 week closed sessions. Is anyone local interested in participating? Please post if or email me if you are interested. Thanks, Valerie Wood, MSW, LSW
missang
on 8/18/04 4:14 pm - Garfield, NJ
I would be very interested and I also have a friend that would be interested. Her doctor was in NYC> My doctor was in Hoboken. It takes awhile to get to mine and when I go back to work I will never make it up there so I would be interested. My email is [email protected] please feel free to email me Thanks Andrea
vwood
on 8/18/04 10:37 pm - Saddle River, NJ
Andrea, Thanks for reponding. Groups will be held in Northern Bergen County. So far there has been a lot of interest and I hope to get started in Mid-September. Each group will meet once a week for 8 weeks during which time it will be closed (no new members). It is therapy group, not a self-help group and there is a nominal fee. However it is my intention not to turn anyone away if they can not afford it. I will keep in touch. Valerie
Most Active
Recent Topics