Has anyone gone to Dr. Slotman in Cherry Hill?????

Candice C.
on 8/11/04 11:35 pm - West Deptford, NJ
Hi, I am trying to find out how Dr. Slotman in Cherry Hill is. Has anyone gone to him for surgery yet or is in the process that can tell me anything they know about him? Also, maybe someone might have another doctor to recommend. Thanks, Candice
Denise W.
on 8/12/04 5:26 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hey Candice, I can't comment on Dr. Slotman, as I don't know much about him, but I can HIGHLY recommend Dr. Christopher Boynton, in Mt. Holly, NJ. His number is 609.267.7050. He did my husband and I and we both have had great success thus far with the surgery, as have many of the people in our support group who also used him. I don't know what the wait time is currently, but I will say this emphatically - HE'S WORTH THE WAIT!! Good luck in your journey! Denise
Naes Wls J.
on 8/12/04 6:06 am - NJ
Hi Candice, I've only heard good things about Dr. Slotman. I had picked him first for my wls. but because of his waiting list at the time, I went to the next surgeon who was on my list. and that was Dr. Pasupathy in Bridgeton NJ. Because of the country roads and because he didn't have a waiting list, that wasn't as long. I was very happy with Dr Pasupathy also, he is a very good doctor also. so Best wishes to you, Check Slotman out. I was pleased with the feed back I recieved at the time. Good Luck.
Candice C.
on 8/12/04 6:38 am - West Deptford, NJ
Thank you.......Do you happen to have the number of your doctor?
Naes Wls J.
on 8/12/04 6:51 am - NJ
Dr.C. E. Pasupathy 856-451-7533 fax# 856-451-8506
ginger W.
on 8/14/04 6:05 pm - magnolia, NJ
I have heard of dr. slotman...and he does a fine job....i had dr. tucker in stratford,nj 856-566-2700...he did an excellent job...he has a lecture coming up on aug 19th at the university of medicine and dentistry....
cynthia P.
on 8/19/04 7:05 pm - camden, NJ
Hi Candice, I have Dr.Slotman, and to be honest with u i've waited a year for my surgery, but im scheduled to get it on the 30th of this month. I've waited a year but i think it was worth the wait bcuz Dr. Slotman is one of the best surgeons i've known. And the year wait gave me a chance to think if this is what i really want.
Candice C.
on 8/19/04 11:33 pm - West Deptford, NJ
Thank you Cynthia! How long have you been post-op? And you did not have any complications at all?
barginfinder
on 8/23/04 1:40 am - Egg Harbor City, NJ
Hi Candice, I too have Dr Slotman. I am pre-op and have a date for surgery on Sept 24th!! I really liked everything about Dr Slotman. His office staff is wonderful and helpful, although they can be a bit short and stressed at times. I was very impressed with what I had heard from others who have used him. Yes, his wait time is tremendous, but that is because he is the best available. I am in the super obese group and he has a great success rate with people my size and larger. My personal opinion is that I have waited a year, but I have the best doctor who is experienced with my needs. You have to look and chose who is best for you. Hugs Diane
Lori L.
on 8/24/04 7:38 am - Southern, NJ
I am one of Dr. Slotman's patients, i had surgery on July 12, 2004, and i can say nothing but good things about this man, he is open, friendly and oh so kind. They treat you like family. Shirley and Betty are awesome too! I have had a good journey with him and I hope it keeps getting better, like others have said the list is long, i waited 9 months to have my surgery, but it gives you alot of time to get things in order. I am thrilled I had picked him and i love Our Lady of Lourdes hospital as well. Good luck and please consider him for your surgery, he is awesome! ~Lori -37lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics