NJ Family Care/Medicaid

stephanie P.
on 8/10/04 4:08 am - Clifton, NJ
A friend of mine is considering WLS but she has NJ Family Care/Medicaid and cannot find a surgeon. Does anyone have this or know of someone who has this that was approved for surgery or do you know a surgeon who accepts this??? She has a few medical problems due to her weight any info would be appreciated. Thanks....
Latissa T.
on 8/10/04 8:48 am - Salem, NJ
I live in South Jersey,I also have the same Ins.--still waiting for approval. My Doc. is Dr. IQBAL in bridgeton,NJ and there is another one in Bridgeton also named Dr. Pasupathy---I hope that this helps, let me know how your friend makes out! GOOD LUCK!
B4real
on 8/10/04 11:10 am - NJ
I also have the same ins had no problem. horizon/mercy along with my NJ Family Care card. I had Dr. Pasupathy, and he is a very good Dr. he is also in Bridgeton NJ, right next to the old hospital.
Latissa T.
on 8/12/04 4:29 am - Salem, NJ
Did you have any complications w/ your sugery? Im a little scared! Went for my consult last week, Dr. Iqbal told me it would take about 3wk. before i heard anything. You look great, if Im approved i hope i hope i look just as good as you. Please keep me in your prayers!
Naes Wls J.
on 8/12/04 4:55 am - NJ
Hi hon, No I didn't have any complications, I did wake up on a vent, because of my breathing. my own fault. I didn't tell the truth on how I slept. cause I didn't want to go through the sleep test. So my advice to everyone tell the truth about everything, cause it could hurt you. I wasn't on it for long, I think just 2 days. anyhow Best wishes to you on your approval,this is your first step towards being a loser. I sure hope you get it. and yes, I sure will keep you in my prayers. God Bless
Naes Wls J.
on 8/12/04 5:01 am - NJ
Hey girl, I just noticed that you are from around my neck of the woods. LOL I'm in PG
Latissa T.
on 8/12/04 10:03 am - Salem, NJ
Here is my personal E-Mail Add. [email protected] Maybe we can communicate, i need all the positive support i can get Thanks
Most Active
Recent Topics